Synthetic surface, artificial surface or astro turf pitches are an important part of every cricket amenity. They widen the opportunities for players of all standards and advance the sport for county clubs, local clubs, schools and local authorities. These pitches extend the season and incur lower maintenance costs than conventional turf over the same lifetime. They reduce the risk of injury and stress on the players, enabling play to continue very early after rain and advance the value of the sport.
Radford™ Ezy Net™…
are There Every Step of The Way..
- Consultancy – From project conception to commission and play.
- Designs – Tailor made to suit every situation, site conditions and budget.
- Construction – A network of approved contractors.
- Maintenance – Advice and support for optimum ongoing performance.
- Repairs – Advice on refurbishing existing amenities.