How Does Permaline™ Work?
Permaline is so easy to install and it’s environment friendly too. Natural grass grows right into Permaline and actually anchors it permanently into place. It’s safe for players yet exceedingly durable. Permaline has proven itself again and again in many locations with superior quality that withstands the test of time with an estimated lifetime of 10-15 years or more.
This revolutionary low-cost product greatly heightens marking line visibility in all types of lighting and poor weather conditions.
- Unique synthetic surface grass field marking system
- No more athletic paint, chalk or dust players can breathe in, slide on, or trip over
- Doesn’t wear out or wah away
- Reduced costs with one time install with life expectancy of 10-15 years
- No more painting equipment
- Turf and grounds maintenance made easier
- Permanent lines for various sports fields
- Free up your ground crews time for other projects
- Patented product with 5 year warranty
- Better visibility in poorer conditions or at night due to high reflectability
- Permaline does not polute or affect the soil and does not harm or kill natural grass
- Permaline is installed at ground level and has the same feel, bounce and texture as real natural grass