Rubaflex is a seamless insitu laid porous wetpour rubber safety surface, ideal for playgrounds and smaller sports areas. The surface constructed of EPDM rubber granules offers considerably higher wear characteristics than reclaimed SBR rubber. With a wide range of colours available the construction of attractive patterns and logos is possible, giving added play value and interest.
Use of only quality rubbers and binders, combined with experienced installers using tried and tested methods, ensures a quality, lasting product.
Rubaflex can be laid directly onto new or existing bitmac or concrete surfaces or at depths over 40 mm onto compacted MOT Type 1. Ramped edges can be formed down to existing levels where necessary. With a range of thicknesses from 15 mm various Critical Fall Heights to suit the equipment or use are available.
- Safe impact characteristics with optimum ball response
- Reduced physical stress on players and officials
- Excellent grip and playing characteristics
- Surface stability in all weather conditions
- Construction to recognised governing body standards
- Long life with minimum maintenance costs